Tuesday, January 31, 2012

New backquery trick on airtel for karnataka ,kerala


Tijo Thomas from kerala has given me a fantastic trick for blocked places like kerala and karnataka. Friends if you also have discovered any trick and want to share it with your name then you can either mail me the trick or comment on any of the posts, I read all of them. I will publish them with your name. So here goes the trick. It works for me. Hope it works for you too. Open any ucweb handler and put backquery as ?d.facebook.com/home.php?_rdr or ?d.facebook.com/home.php?. If d.facebook.com is working then z012 ips which are the ips of facebook app should also be working for free I think. I posted the host handler trick but downloading is not working properly. With this trick downloading is working uber cool. The rest of the procedure is same. And in host select proxy and put m.twitter.com or fb.me or t.co as proxy server. Credits to Tijo
By tijo thomas. Tricksreview readers all over India are indebted to you for this amazing discovery. I still remember my initial days when I would be excited at the small tricks which I discovered and then I started blogging. Comment if it works for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment