Monday, March 26, 2012

AirTel FREE SMS TRICK MEGA

AirTel FREE SMS TRICK MEGA=> hellow friends, I come with a new trick for free SMS. First of all activate free SMS pack. You will get 400 AirTel to AirTel SMS. Deactivate it after 7 days. Restart this on second day. You shuld get 1200 AirTel to AirTel SMS free!   


FREE LOCAL SMS=> free SMS activation change message center number to 91984001105. Free SMS trick 2 call customer care tell them you have activated free SMS pack but still you losing money for SMS. They take request and you will get free SMS for few days!   

FREE ISD SMS TRICK=>Free ISD SMS make a local SMS and when it rates to outco immediately sanda international SMS for free! COPYRIGHT- tricky.wen.ru   

you can also try free sms by changing msg centre no. to 919810051905   

Free AirTel SMS trick disclaimel the tricks provided here are not entirely my own. The source orginate from some web sites. I solely never have ownership over any of this tricks but this document is entirely my own production. I never allow any one to violate the terms or claim over my production 

0 comments:

Post a Comment